VIRAL: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers Money To Any Man Who Can Turn His Lesbian Daughter Straight

07:55 0 Comments


Hong Kong billionaire Cecil Chao, offers nearly $120 million to any man who could turn his lesbian daughter straight.

The rich man is convinced that his daughter, 33-year-old Gigi Chao, is “still single”.

After thousands of eligible bachelors failed to change his daughter’s sexual orientation or sweep her off her feet, he decided to raise the reward.

Earlier this month, The Financial Times reported that Chao, 77, would provide a moderately deluxe life to whomever succeeded.
“I would not force her to marry a man, but obviously I would, from my point of view, prefer her to be married and to have grandchildren,” he added.

“I don’t think my dad’s offering of any amount of money would be able to attract a man I would find attractive,” Chao explained in an interview with the South China Morning Post. “I would be happy to befriend any man willing to donate huge amounts of money to my charity, Faith in Love, provided they don’t mind that I already have a wife. Third and lastly, thank you Daddy, I love you too.”

0 comments: