WATCH: Diskarteng Pinoy! How To Make Your Own Air Conditioner

23:37 4 Comments


Feeling a little too hot this season? In a 34 degree temp. weather in a humid country, munching on ice cream, snow cones, and fruit shakes simply won't cut it.
You are better off investing in airconditioning for your home to beat all this heat. But that comes at a price. 
Don't want to spend thousands on air conditioning unit and electricity charges?
This guy has it all sorted out.
Watch how this Filipino guy making a non-compressor, energy-saving, (almost) cost-free aircon unit out of materials you can find in your home.


Tried this already? Let us know if it works!

4 comments:

  1. Very cool, thanks for sharing. This article will help to save my money. Guy with Filipin, you're cool! I recently did my air conditioner repair, they have helped me in this http://myairmatics.com. I paid not much, but the work they have done well. It is a pity that I have not found this site before, so would not spend my money. Good luck, I'll wait for new innovations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A resident physician at two Apalachicola hospitals, Gorrie became convinced during a yellow fever outbreak that cold was a healer. Chris Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are in the market for a portable air conditioner then there are some factors that you need to think about before making your purchase. acpulse.com

    ReplyDelete