Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr: The Fight of the Century Is Officially Over! Floyd Still Undefeated

06:54 0 Comments




And the fight every boxing fan has been waiting for has finally come to an end. The fight of the century between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. is now history. 


Still undefeated, Floyd Mayweather Jr. defeated Manny Pacquiao via unanimous decision to capture the WBO welterweight title and retained as the number 1 pound for pound in boxing today.





Using his unbelievable speed and agility, Floyd Mayweather Jr. shows why he is undefeated in 47 fights, now 48-0, he's one win shy from Rocky Marciano's 49-0. 

During interview, Mayweather said, First off, I want to thank God. I want to think all the fans around the world. This was a hell of a fight. I take my hat off to Manny Pacquiao, now I see why he is one of the guys at the pinacle of boxing. I am truly blessed. Manny Pacquiao is truly blessed. I am a calculating fighter. He is a tough competitor. I had to take my time with him. My last fight is in September. 

Pacquiao: “It’s a good fight. I thought I won the fight.” Pacquiao told Max Kellerman that he didn’t step up the pace late in the fight because he thought he was winning. 

0 comments: