WATCH: Filipino Group Gets An Automatic Pass To Semis In Asia's GotTalent

09:28 0 Comments

"PUSH THAT GOLD, PUSH THAT GOLD, PUSH THAT GOLD".

This is the chant made by the audiences from Asia's Got Talent after El Gamma Penumbra stunned the celebrity judges with their unique and epic performance.

elgama

Anggun was very impressed with the group's performance, decided to push the "Golden Buzzer" to send El gamma Penumbra straight to the semifinals.

''One of the beautiful things about sitting in this chair is I get to see things I would never see in my life. I have no idea how you did it. I have no idea how it works, but I know it was absolutely magical. Thank you for a beautiful experience,'' said Foster.

'' I got emotional after watching that. It's mind blowing.'' said Melanie C.

''I loved how you guys told the stories beautifully and it was just so wonderful to see live and up close. Thank you so much for that great job,'' said Wu.



(source:youtube/isnaberongmacutelet)

0 comments: