WATCH: Another Filipino Wows The Judges In Asia's Got Talent With HisIncredible Beatbox Performance

(source:zeibiz) (source:zeibiz)

Another Filipino advances to the next round in Asia's Got Talent after impressing the judges and audience with his amazing beatbox performance.

His name is Neil Rey Garcia Llanes, a 19-year-old student from Davao City went home with four yeses from the international judges.

Here’s what the judges had to say about his beat boxing:

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen it like that, I know that David Guetta make half a million bucks a night doing it without using their voice. I can not do what you do, it was so original. It’s so amazing,” said Foster.

“I am extremely impressed with your breathing. And the management of all that together in your mouth was amazing. That was really impressive. That’s such a talent,” said Anggun.

“Delivery and everything was amazing,” said Wu.

“I’ve never seen beatboxing that entertaining,” said Melanie C.

Watch his unbelievable performance below!


0 comments: