SEE: Fairy Captured On Camera! See It To Believe It

07:03 0 Comments



A 42 year old mother from Towcester, Northampton in England named Lisa Wildgoose claims that she had caught a photograph that could be a confirmation of the pixies that she puts stock in. 

A photograph of a flower with a fascinating little detail on the left hand corner was catch by the lady while she was seeing the photographs that she had taken in Bluebell Woods. 

When she was still little and as yet taking up classes in school she recalled being an aficionado of fairies particularly "Tinkerbell" which was her most loved motion picture. 

At first she felt that it was only a fly yet when she demonstrated to it to her 5 year old twind girls, they both concurred that it is truth be told a pixie.

 “They don't have to try and convince me. In their mind, their mum has always believed in fairies. They have often asked me if I believe and I always tell them I do — I suppose it's just the little girl in me that would love it to be true.” Lisa said.

Lisa Wildgoose is a professional photographer and she knew that this winged creature with legs like a fairy is not like the other insects that she had capture before.


0 comments: