WATCH: Man Gets Into Accident, 17 Girlfriends Showed Up In The Hospital

05:26 0 Comments


The man from Changsha, China recognized only by his surname, Yuan was taken to the hospital with injuries not accepted to be life threatening yet needed to face something scarier, seventeen girlfriends (who didn't know about each other) showed up at the same time in the hospital after the doctors contacted his “relatives.”

His girlfriends were staggered to find reality when they arrived all at once to discover they were going out with the same man.

One of his girlfriends named Xiao Li, said: "I've been with him for a year and a half. I cried so hard I didn't have any tears left.

"I was really worried when I heard that he was in hospital. But when I started seeing more and more beautiful girls show up, I couldn't cry any more."


Xiao said she set up an online chat group where she included the other girlfriends. She learned that some of Yuan's other sweetheart had given him money each month - with one woman providing him with financial support for nine years.
Wang Fang, another of Yuan's partners, said: "We've already had a son together. What can I do now? I don't love him any more, but I do love my son."
Another girlfriend, Xiao Ting, said she believed that Yuan was her "Mr Right", and she was at that point making arrangements for their wedding.




0 comments: