WATCH: It's NOT 14 Seconds! Says Gene Lebell On Ronda Rousey's Victory

Ronda Rousey, Ronda, UFC, woman, MMA

Ronda Rousey's defended her women's bantamweight title on Saturday night with a 14-second arm bar submission finish that earned her the record for the fastest finish in an UFC title fight.

The officials of the fight have judged and declared the results of the match, but little did we know, someone else was keeping his own track of the time during the fight.

 

 

According to Judo legend Gene LeBell, who has been in Ronda   Rousey's corner for many of her UFC fights, thinks that Ronda's UFC 184 win over Cat Zingano came in at 12.83 seconds and not 14 seconds.

 
LeBell: “12.83 seconds. If somebody says 14 seconds, they’re lying. I’ll annihilate, mutilate, and assassinate them.”

“How do you say something about the best that ever was? She is a classis in her field and a legend in her own time. I’ve been to two world fairs and an all-night gas station, and I’ve never seen anything like it.”

 

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTbQzaA5iqY

(Source:youtube/mmafightison

2 comments:

  1. I really do consider many of the basics you have provided on your own submit. They're pretty begging which enable it to unquestionably do the job. However, the actual blogposts are far too limited for novices. May possibly you desire expand these individuals a bit coming from next occasion? Just posting.. VHS Tapes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleasant Post what you said is truly useful to me. I can't concur with you any longer. I have been conversing with my companion about, he however it is truly fascinating also. Stay aware of you're great work, I would return to you. VHS to DVD transfer

    ReplyDelete